FS: For college students only! Zpacks Hex tarp/net combo, Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 tent, Ti Goat bivy

Since putting up these items for sale recently and no luck, I've given it some thought, and figured if I am going to sell these at a big loss, might as well sell to those that might need to be hooked up more than others around here. And might as well give a great deal.

So here is the deal, from a former undergrad/grad student. I am only selling these to people that are currently studying at university--undergrad and grad school students only. If this applies to you and you'd like to buy, email me at cesarvaldeziii at g mail, and include a picture of yourself holding your student ID and/or student union card. Sorry, I don't want to risk anyone faking it. All prices are firm, and include shipping costs from Sweden. I prefer email to PMs, and Paypal gift payment.

1. Zpacks solo shelter combo. Must sell together--I'm not willing to split this up to sell separate. Comes with:

Zpacks Hexamid solo tarp in olive green .51 Cuben fiber, with guy lines it came with. Seam sealed by me. Used but very good condition, no holes or damage that I can see. 130g.

Zpacks Hexned solo net tent. Noseeum fine netting plus bathtub floor in very strong/thick 1.4 Cuben fiber, plus mitten hooks to attach to tarp. Light use and excellent condition, no holes or damage that I can see. 230g.

Zpacks carbon fiber tent pole. Excellent condition. 35g.

That's a total of 395g for a fully enclosed solo shelter plus two stuff sacks. 250 USD.

2. Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 solo tent. Comes with rain fly, inner tent, guy lines, 10 aluminum stakes, 2 MSR groundhog stakes, poles, two stuff sacks, and a DIY plastic ground cover. Used but very good condition, no holes or damage that I can see. Total weight for this really nice double wall tent and extras is 1150g. 150 USD.

3. Titanium Goat Ptarmigan bivy. Water resistant and breathable top (grey), silnylon waterproof bottom (black), chest zipper, full net and fabric hood. Used but very good condition, no holes or damage that I can see. 200g. 50 USD.

If you order any of the three deals above, I am willing to throw in a Sea to Summit size small (50 liter) waterproof backpack liner for only 20 USD--but it's not worth it to sell this on its own due to high shipping costs.
Alright, trying to help out our future professionals and academics during present times that are full of Ramen noodles and student loans for many. Feel free to ask any questions here or via email.