fs: Patagonia M10Anorak+Houdini, textile green colored kit. Convince me to sell my Nano Air Light??

(trail Shoes, smartwool socks, red Houdini, Dragonflies, pat cap layer, dog stuff, tibloc, WC rock set, Bundle 2, Scarpa Maestro, tempurpedic slippers,-SOLD.)

**PayPal F&F please! I’ll cover shipping. Updated March 16th**

1) like new Patagonia M10 Anorak, medium textile green color. If you know, you know...very nice discontinued 3layer waterproof piece. Super packable too with harness clip. Reluctant to sell, just doesn’t fit me quite right. Took me FOREVER to acquire one. $200

2) like new Patagonia Houdini DWR windbreaker, large (fits like a medium) in textile green color. $60 

(Left Houdini. Right M10 Anorak. BOTH VERY PACKABLE with harness clip) keep in mind the Houdini is a windbreaker, the M10 is 3Layer waterproof. 

or, BOTH Houdini and M10 Anorak for $250 shipped. 

*preference goes to someone buying both. If you want more matching kit, I also have a Patagonia Nano Air Light medium hoody in textile green I’d maybe sell if you can convince me. M10 Anorak and Nano Air Light hoody are designed to integrate. PM for fastest response.