FS: 4 @ $45

Four items at $45 each. Prices include CONUS shipping.

Evernew 0.9 liter titanium pot. Pot w/o lid and handles weighs 2.1 ounces. With handles and lid weighs 4.1 ounces. This is NOT the non-stick version. Just titanium inside and out. Pretty much never cooked food in it. Just water. Super condition. No soot or stains. Just the titanium bluing on the bottom. $45 shipped.
LL Bean windshirt. This was one of the best windshirts made in my opinion. Incredibly light and breathable fabric. Got it – actually got 2 – because it was the most breathable I could find. No longer made. XXL Tall. Roomy for a windshirt. Only 3.7 ounces in a big size. Will fit a big/tall guy well. Just too big for me. $45 shipped.
GoLite Poncho Tarp. Almost new. Just got it a couple months ago. Carried on two trips. Worn once for about 20 minutes on one of them. Never rigged as a tarp. Just don’t think ponchos are for me. 6.6 ounces w/o sack. $45 shipped.

Bushnell SolarWrap Mini. Works for sure, just not great in the Pacific Northwest. Between the dense forests and cloudy skies, it takes too long to soak up a charge. It takes a wall charge, too, so it starts a trip charged and the sun can top it off. Light at 3.1 ounces without caps. 3.4 with them. $45 shipped.