Cheap Clothes, OR Alibi Gloves. NH

Selling a bunch of clothing, some of it outdoorsy, some of it more everyday. Big preference/free to people who can pick it up in southern NH. Shipping prices are not included! Venmo or Cashapp

EMS Flannel-Lined pants: sold

Woolrich Flannel-Lined Wool pants: 28 x 32. SOLD

Prana Flannel-Lined Pants. 30 x 32. $sold

North Face Down Vest: Men's Medium: $sold

Patagonia Synchilla Sweater: Men's Small** $sold

Prana Sweater: Men's M: $20 sold

Outdoor Research Alibi Gloves. Medium. $30 

These are the old version, and they are extremely grippy and tight. I find them a bit too slippery for placing and cleaning ice screws, but mixed climbing on rock they excel. One keeper loop torn on the right glove, otherwise as new.

Bouviac Wool Norwegian-Style Clasp Sweater: Large (see below) $30

This is a norwegian small - I am 6' with climber shoulders and the shoulders are too wide for me. The upper body (where the clasps are is very high quality wool, and the arms and midsection are fairly loose knit. This sweater is ballin, the shoulders are just too big for me. When I bought this I asked a 6'4" norwegian friend what size he wore in Norway and he said medium.

Stoic Insulated Shirt Men's M: $20

This thing is pretty cool, very comfortable and surprisingly warm. A shirt-jacket like all the kids are wearing these days. 

LL Bean Wool Sweater: sold

RED sweater: $10 or $5 when buying anything else

Great condition. The one with stripes is Sold, the Red one is a company called Tavik(?) and is very very comfortable.

NK.Way Beanie. Good condition, one small rip at the rim. sold

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags