FS: Jones Mountain Twin 160 Splitboard and Spark Arc package, Black Diamond Betamid inner bug tent, Arcteryx Gamma LT Jacket (Medium), Black Diamond Express Ice Screws 13cm

Hi All,

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13th_07ULAvw663XSCwbytfirYPVnqgr0?usp=sharing

For Sale:

Jones Mountain Twin splitboard package

- the board is a Jones Mountain Twin, size 160cm, that dates from around 2013-14 for sale. The board is well loved, but just had a full base repair and tune up and is in good shape for many more years of riding. It is a super playful and fun board that combines rocker and camber with magnatraction edges to create a board that butters and pops, but also eats up hardpack and variable conditions. 

- I also have some barely used Spark Arc bindings (size medium/large I think? I am a 10.5 and could go both larger and smaller...). These bindings have the magnetic T1 "snap ramp" system with the Tesla touring brackets and T1 heel rests. I also have upgraded to the whammy bar heel risers, and the heel lock down hardware as well. They're awesome.

- Finally, I have the Spark Ibex crampons, and a pair of skins cut for the board. The crampons are like new. The skins are well used, but will last for another season or two.

- I am asking for $450 total for this package. I think that is a very good deal for everything. I would definitely like to set up local pick up in Northern New England, whether that is Northern Vermont where I live (near Smugglers Notch), or somewhere in relative proximity, but am open to shipping at this point at buyer's expense.

Black Diamond Betamid "beta bug" inner mesh and bathtub floor. I purchased this on MP but never used. It came with one small hole in the mesh that does not affect performance. Asking $100 shipped. 

Arcteryx Gamma LT Softshell hooded jacket. Size Medium - In very good condition. The color is called "helios" - it is a medium bright red color that is quite nice. Pics coming. $150 shipped to you.

Black Diamond Express Ice Screws - Two Size 13cm. In very good condition. $95 shipped to you for both or $50 shipped for a single screw. Pics incoming...