MAKE a low ball OFFER on crash pad + NEW EVOLV climbing shoes + New Vibram Five Fingers Shoes + Classic STERIPEN +YATES Single Gear Sling

If you are reading this you were thinking "wonder if the shoes are my size?" Good news! They are! I'm selling two gift certificates one for Five Fingers shoes, and one for Evolv climbing shoes.
Go to (www.evolvesports.com) or (www.vibramusa.com) and pick the size and model you want. Make me an offer, and I will send you the free gift promo code that gets you the shoes from the web site. Expires 12/31/2014
Tan or brown gear sling retails for $25. Make offer.

I won this gear sling and gift certificates at a climbing comp. Yates sling Retail for $25 but make me an offer.

THIS I DID NOT WIN, BUT HAVE HAD IN MY CLOSET FOR 8 YEARS And I HAVE USED IT 3 TIMES. WHICH IS WHY I AM SELLING THIS. MAKE OFFER.

I have had this Metolius crash pad for years. Functionally it is like new, one of my kids spilled white out on the green side. Make blemish offer.

I will remove items the moment they are paid for. If you see it for sale it is still for sale.
Bouldering crash pad 4X3

Stiffer closed cell foam on the black side, and softer thicker foam on the green side.

48X36X3 inches

Detail

Tags