FS: Made in Canada Arc'teryx packs, lots of oval carabiners, BD shovel, Camalots, Shunt, more

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. The backpacks will be somewhat annoying to ship but I think I have appropriate boxes for at least one or two of them. I'm not certain how to price the Arc'teryx backpacks since there are really no comparables. They're Arc'teryx packs but from when they were made in Canada and quality was better. They're older and unused. Likely the last remaining Made in Canada unused Arc'teryx packs out there. I'll stick firm with the prices on them for a bit and if necessary will then lower them.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Petzl Shunt. Brand new. $46. 

Petzl Pulleys. All are brand new. The Rescue pulleys are $32ea. The Fixe pulley is $17. 

Black Diamond ATC. New with tags. $8.

Arc'teryx Nozone 55l backpack size L. This pack is huge and fits much more than a regularly-sized 55L pack. The older model, from when they were made in Canada and higher quality. Brand new, never used. $180.

Arc'teryx Nozone 45L backpack size L. The little brother to the above pack. Again, older model and made in Canada. Also unused. Has the popular roll-top design, the same as the old Miura packs. $180. Pending from within 2 minutes of the post being live.

Arc'teryx Needle 55L backpack size L. Again, older model and made in Canada. And again, new/unused. $180.

Black Diamond Deploy shovel. Brand new/unused. This will be bulky to ship so likely only makes sense to send with one of the backpacks. $50.

Metolius Rock Rings. Well used but obviously they never wear out. $20.

Omega Pacific oval carabiners. 24 of them. All are brand new/unused. $4.50/ea.

Black Diamond oval carabiners. 87 of them. All are brand new/unused. $4.75/ea.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots sizes .5 and .75. The newest generation. Used and in good condition. $50/ea.

Trango Flex Cams size 2 and 9. The 9 is roughly the size of a 3.5 Camalot. $30 for the #2. $40 for the #9. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags