SOLD LA Sportiva Batura 2.0s

FIRESALE NWOT LA Sportiva Batura 2.0s Size 42 Euro (US9)
For sale are a pair of brand new, never been used La Sportiva Batura 2.0s, size 42 (US 9). I've literally never worn these outside of the house, put them on one time when I got them in the mail too see if they fit as well as I expected.
Selling because I've come down on some hard times and need to raise some Peso's.
Retails for ~$700.
Asking $420 shipped!
Here's what Sportiva has to say about them;
Batura 2.0 Gore-Tex
An extremely technical boot designed for high altitude mountaineering with a double waterproof and breathable Gore Tex layer.

This new and innovative construction method has been developed after 2 years of collaborative field and laboratory testing in partnership with Gore-Tex. The first layer applies a Gore Tex membrane to both the gaiter and the Cordura shell while the second layer uses a Gore Tex insulated comfort layer for the inner bootie. This solution guarantees the best possible combination of waterproof, breathability and thermal insulation properties. The new carbon underfoot with a honeycomb construction gives form and lightens the midsole package. “Batura 2.0 Gore-Tex is the greatest step forward in extreme moutaineering footwear”, says Simone Moro, official product tester, during the first winter ascent of Gasherbrum II.
asd

qwe

zxc

vbn

ghj

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags