FS: DPS Wailer 112 RP + 22 Designs Axl binding + Garmont tele boots

I have an older set of DPS Wailer 112's mounted with 22 Designs Axl bindings. The skis are pretty beat up but if someone local(ish) to Boulder CO wants them, we can set it up.
The skis have been mounted 2x times (incl the Axl mount).

The Axl bindings have some scratches around the metal toe cage and on the plastic toe piece where you use your pole to switch between ski/hike mode, but otherwise are in great functional shape. The heel throw is solid. I'm happy to part the bindings from the skis and ship if necessary. These are the size large binding. These 22 designs bindings are super bomber and if I hadn't switched to NTN this season I'd keep skiing these for a long time. I'm asking $175 for the bindings + cost of shipping. If you're around the front range we can probably meet up.

My Garmont EnerG boots are marked size 27/28.5. I wear a 28.5 in all of my other boots and these have always felt great to me. Again if I weren't upgrading to NTN I'd ski these for few more seasons. The boots are obviously well loved but I think they would be great for someone getting into tele and looking for a nice starter boot that won't hold you back. I'm asking $50 for the boots.

Thanks,

Jake

Detail

Tags