FS: 5.10 Canyoneers, Patagonia Cap 4 Zip Neck, Marmot Precip, Gregory Fury 32, Platypii

Hello everyone!

Still travelling, still having to pare gear down to keep moving. Here's a few things I really don't need anymore for reasonable prices. Please email me for photos, as the only digital camera I have is my phone.

1) 5.10 Canyoneers, Men's size 8. Used for half a dozen trips, but they're too small to wear with wet socks for me. A few stains, and the toe caps are peeling a bit, otherwise in very good shape-- $30

2) Patagonia Capilene 4, Expedition Weight Zip Neck-- Men's small, 2 tone green. Two years old, bought brand new, worn once in the field and a couple times around town. Excellent condition-- $30

3) Marmot Precip Jacket, Men's Medium, Cobalt Blue. Ended up being massive on me. Used a few times, but I replaced it with something that fit. Like New- condition-- $40

4) Gregory Fury 32 Backpack harness size Small, Like New, couple small streaks on the front. Worked great for a long day hike when I got it, but was a massive pain in the ass to use for work hiking around the park. I quickly replaced it with something more practical for work use. $50, and I'll include a 3L Platypus Big Zip that is in great shape, but needs a bite valve (still usable-- just shut the water off at the elbow, or buy the $3 replacement)

5) 6L Platypus water tank, zip top, needs a cap, free with another item, or $5

Shipping will be actual shipping costs, USPS priority mail or Parcel Post, your choice.

Let me know! Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags