FS - Tarp Tent Notch

For Sale: Tarptent Notch. This is a well regarded, double-wall, single person, light weight, trekking pole-supported tent. It sets up easily and quickly with only four stakes. This is the all mesh, silnylon version. I bought it used in 2015. I don't know anything about its previous provenance but has worked flawlessly for me since then. I have used it only lightly (about one trip per year, a few nights per trip). When I got it, there was a small rip in the mesh that the previous owner had patched with some tape. Otherwise it's in good shape. Follow the link below to learn more about the current model sold by Tarptent. I'm not sure how much mine differs from the current model - I don't think it's changed significantly. It comes with the original stuff sack. I'll dig through my gear closet tonight and see what other goodies I can find to throw in with it (I'm sure I have some tent stakes I don't need). I'll let it go for $125 which includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I can take Paypal or Venmo. I'm selling as I have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) and was feeling compelled to by a new tent.
https://www.tarptent.com/product/notch/

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags