FS: Outward Hound Dog Pack, XL

For sale: an Outward Hound brand dog pack. The XL size is recommended to fit dogs 70-90 pounds with a chest girth of 25"-41". The harness is attached with large Velcro patches, so the pack can be removed for rest stops. There is one strap across the front chest and two more under with side-release buckles and anti-chafe pads. The bags are approximately 13" long x 8" tall by 3" deep; the back panel is 12" long and 7" between the bags. The lower straps extend to 45" maximum. There is a Velcro tunnel on top for a leash caddy. Weight us 19.8oz, in like new condition, $25 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

My Aussie loves to hike and is comfortable with a backpack. If I get his pack out, he knows he is going and gets very excited. He has also figured out that I keep his treats in the pack, so he REALLY likes the pack. I try to keep the weigh light, with poo bags, a 750ml water bladder, a day's food and treats, a Sierra cup for eating and drinking and his leash. This pack is to big for him-- large enough that I considered using it for a bike saddlebag pannier.

Detail

Tags