WTS/WTT: Melanzana Wind Pro Med,Wild Things Andinista, Pants, and wool goods.

The living simply sale pt. 2. Looking to sell some of this stuff to simplify my life, gear closet, and maybe get some things I'm after. Feel free to email with questions or more photos. I'm open to trades and am currently looking for the following: Patagonia nano puff hoodie/bivy pullover in a large or xl, older Patagonia R2 size Large, ange carabiners, Grivel helix screws, older patagonia beanies, salmon jerky, and a sum'tec. Thanks for looking! 

Patagonia nylon climbing pants. Men's Large. Used and the color of a ripe banana. $30 or a trade 

Pendleton wool flannel size medium. Warm and you can look like you either make an over priced cup of coffee or you just felled a giant hemlock in the pnw. This doesn't fit me as well but overall it is in really great shape. $30 

Peter Storm wool sweater men's Large. Great sweater and pretty burly. $40

Mountain Equipment Chamonix Guide Sweater Large. Great blended wool sweater for those days in the lodge or when you want to look like you just got back from guiding in Cham. Does not include IFMGA status or Swedish model girlfriend. $40 

Melanzana Wind Pro Hoody Medium. I'm not looking to sell this right away and more so looking to trade this for some of the things. It has been used, but not much. Looking for an older US made Patagonia R2 mens large, older patagonia beanies, or L/XL Nano Puff Bivy Pullover that has been used. 

Wild Things Andinista. Great pack for general mountaineering or cragging. I have been using this as my arborist pack but I'm ready to let "Red October" go. This also doubles its volume and can be used as a bivy sack. Used but still tons of life. $115

OR Voodoo Pants 34x30. Pretty used but still a solid pant if you want to beat the hell out of them. They just sag in the arse a bit too much for me. $25 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags