FS: Elemental Horizons Aquilo Pack

For Sale: Elemental Horizons Aquilo Pack. I bought this pack earlier this year and used it on a through-hike of the John Muir Trail. It worked flawlessly and is one of the most comfortable packs I have used. I’m selling it because it is larger than I anticipate having use for in the future. The Aquilo will take any bear canister I have used vertically including a BV 500 and still hold all of my 3-season gear. I don’t know how it would handle the Bearikade Expedition though. This pack comes with a removable aluminum rod “V” stay and a full suspension including load lifters and hip-belt stabilizers that puts the comforttable carrying capacity at about 35 pounds. I have carried up to that in this pack in comfort.

I ordered custom colors for this Aquilo: forest green and navy blue. It will come with an Arizona State Flag patch sewn to the outside pocket. The pack has five outside pockets and a roll-top, dry-bag closure on the main compartment. This pack is a medium and will fit a 17”-19” torso; the hip belt is also a medium and fits a 30” to 38” waist. The pack is in good shape with no tears or other damage. It has a few scuff marks from Sierra granite and a bit of dust here and there but otherwise is ready for another trip down the JMT. The price for a new Aquilo is $240 with an extra $15 for the custom colors. I am asking $160 including shipping for this pack. Send me a PM if you are interested.