FS: ** BD C4 #3,#1,#1 ** Metolius Ultralight Offset Master Cams 1, 2, 3, 4 ** Offset Fixe Alien Cam - Yellow - 3/4"

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vg79ew-FQzElIpiv1O-BfgqxnailOkhl?usp=sharing

MP Gear Sale Google Drive Link

Hello Climbing Friends,

The link above is a google share folder with many pictures. I will also include a few here on MP to see as well.

Selling some gear because I want and need the money. Over the years I have fallen into a habit of buying gear that I will not actually use, such as the #5 BD cam that I have never placed and yet I am still unwilling to sell... Or the multiple pink tricams 2 sets of hexes... the obsession might very well be a sickness for some.

It would also be good to know someone will actually end up using the gear. I pledge total honesty and transparency on all detailed descriptions of the gear I am selling here. Yes I would still climb on all of this myself for a long time coming.

Will ship within 1 business day, tracking # included, as well as shipping insurance. USPS is the service. I will ship with care. Shipping out from Tacoma WA region.

Payment - Paypal is the way to go, via the Goods and Services option. I have included the final cost, this includes shipping cost, and the standard Paypal USD $0.30 plus 2.9% fee.

So whatever price I have listed includes all applicable feed and shipping. For example $10.00 item exactly that. This example $10.00 includes shipping and the paypal fees.

eBay - If you want me to list it on eBay for you specifically as an individual buyer that is also a possibility, just shoot me a PM and I can work with you, keep in mind the eBay fees will mark up the price. 

Social Media - If you want to check social media to verify my identity send me a PM and I will change my Instagram from private to public for a bit so you can that I am a real person and legit, if that makes you feel better about purchasing.

Phone - These things used to have wires attached to them BINTD. I can also chat on the phone for a bit if you want to talk, stuff like that, etc. No problemo.

Once something sells I will update the thread with a message to reflect current status (sold/unsold/etc).

* * * * * * * FOR SALE * * * * * * * *

Ultralight Offset Master Cams #1, #2, #3, #4 (SELLING AS A SET OF 4)

$150 SHIPPED

Bought these off the father of a climber in Riverside, CA in the year 2016. The man told me his son bought a bunch of gear and did not end up really get into climbing. Judging by the appearance of the lobes they look like they have not been placed much at all. I then bought them and I never used them, not at all myself. Excellent trigger action, even retraction of the lobes, slings look great, they all look very nice.

#1 year 2015, #2 year 2014, #3 year 2014, #4 year 2014.

Offset Fixe Alien Cam - Yellow - 3/4" (3/4 7/8) (SELLING INDIVIDUALLY)

$30 SHIPPED

year unknown, bought as new with frayed wires in year 2017 I never placed it never used it. The cam is probably circa 2015 as my best guess. Trigger wires peeling/fraying away in some spots, see pictures. Trigger action is good. Seems like the lobes "umbrella up" a bit when left alone untouched, not sure if that is just the style for this type of cam, or if the wires/coils need to be adjusted so the umbrella is perfectly horizontal when untouched. When I pull down the lobes all retract at the same rate and match each other at the same rate.

Black Diamond C4 set of three Cams total, two pair of #1 and #3 (SELLING AS A SET OF 3)

$150 SHIPPED

BD C4 #1 2015 serial no. 6048. Original owner, used for three seasons (weekend trips twice monthly each season about 4 to 5 months long). 

BD C4 #1 2014 serial no. 4157A. Original owner, used for four seasons (weekend trips twice monthly each season about 4 to 5 months long). 

BD C4 #3 year 2015 serial no. 6146. I am not the original owner, a friend gave this to me because the trigger wires were fraying and he already had three #3's. Wires do not affect operation of the cam. Some minor rust see pics of pencil pointing to location. May want to re-sling. See pics of the wires fraying.

FEEL FREE TO SEND A PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS, THANKS.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags