WTS/WTT: NW Alpine, Vintage Arcteryx Bora, Wild Things Andinista, Pants, Sweaters, and other good stuff

The living simply sale pt. 2. Looking to sell some of this stuff to simplify my life, gear closet, and maybe get some things I'm after. Prices are including shipping and feel free to email with questions or more photos. I'm open to trades and am currently looking for the following: Patagonia nano puff hoodie/bivy pullover in a large or xl, older Patagonia R2 size Large, ange carabiners, Grivel helix screws, older patagonia beanies, salmon jerky, and a sum'tec. Thanks for looking! 

Arc'teryx bora 40 back when they were made in Canada. This is in pretty good shape and I was using it for a while as my guide/cragging pack. This thing is really tough and I find it makes a pretty decent backpacking pack if you are into that sort of thing. $100 

NW Alpine Black Spider size Large in pretty used shape. This is like a mix of an R1 and a sun hoody. I love this thing but my old R1 gets more use. There is a hole in the front from climbing in it, but it isn't too big. $45

Rail Rider nylon hiking pants size medium. These were my go to hiking and backpacking pants for a while but I want to let them go. These things are pretty burly and have a secret pocket on the right side. They fit pretty baggy so be aware of that. $25 

Pendleton wool flannel size medium. Warm and you can look like you either just got a cup of coffee or you just felled a giant hemlock in the pnw. This doesn't fit me as well but overall it is in really great shape. $30 

Peter Storm wool sweater men's Large. Great sweater and pretty burly. $40

Mountain Equipment Chamonix Guide Sweater Large. Great blended wool sweater for those days in the lodge or when you want to look like you just got back from guiding in Cham. $40 

Melanzana Wind Pro Hoody Medium. I'm not looking to sell this right away and more so looking to trade this for some of the things listed above. Also open to offers. 

Wild Things Andinista. Great pack for general mountaineering or cragging. I have been using this as my arborist pack but I'm ready to let "Red October" go. This also doubles its volume and can be used as a bivy sack. Used but still tons of life. $115

Arcteryx Atom LT Large. A very beat up Atom LT hoody that has mainly been my backpacking and cragging layer. There is a hole in the left shoulder and it isn't as loft as it could be. $50 or trade.