Prices include shipping!!!Grivel old school (Grivel Rambo 2) crampons+bag $45
-$10 if we arrange pickup/dropoff instead (Boulder, Ouray weekend of 30th).
- Street cred: "Woah i had those crampons in the 70s!" -- some guy in Ouray
- Weigh the same as new Petzl Lynx's (1017 grams)
- Seem to perform fine for beginners like me at least. Felt better than my partner's fancy new ones
- Comes with bag
& extra toe bails
- Freshly sharpened
Salewa crows 42 $100
- Pain in the ass to adjust the size. Tools needed to adjust the size are: allen wrench, screwdriver, and wrench/vice/pliers for holding a hex nut in place.
Not modular. Front point are not replaceable. No monopoint mode.No adjusting the point position
- No antisnow plates but I'm told you can make them out of milk cartons
- 3 season boots. Probably works for ice if you run warm
- Slightly too small for me (women's size 9 street shoes). About the same size as Nepals 41. Way smaller than Nepals 42. These will not fit if you normally wear 42 in ice boots.
- Mint condition
- Angry cat not included
Women's nepal evo 41 $200
- Ok condition
- Way narrower than men's nepals
- Slightly too small for me (women's size 9 street shoes).