La Sportiva TX4s, BD .3 C4, Evolv Shamans, and more

Hello MP family,

Cleaning house on some gear/clothes/ shoes that hopefully can be put to more use by one of you fine folks. Prices will be listed by gear and buyer pays shipping. Would be willing to split shipping if buying multiple bigger ticket items. Also happy to take local pick up in SW Utah. Only Venmo please. PayPal is so much less convenient.

BD Crag Gloves (sz. M): $8

In great condition with no holes (except for the one for the racking carabiner ;)

BD 0.3 C4: $40

Had this reslung by BD spring of ‘21. Will ship with color match racking biner. I have never needed triple 0.3 and my sausage fingers will probably never get on a route where it would be necessary anyways. No falls for whatever that’s worth (they’re made to fall on don’t ya know?)

Evolv Shamans (US sz.11, EU sz.44.5): $45

These are great shoes that I have resoled once in spring of ‘21 with C4 Stealth rubber, but the right is starting to show signs of wear. The uppers, velcro, rand, edges are all in great shape still, though, and should have multiple more resoles in their life.

LS TX4 Midsoles size EU 44: $85

These bad boys are great approach shoes. The Gore-Tex uppers keep the feet dry, and are far more durable than any other LS approach shoes I’ve worn. Tread is starting to wear, but the uppers are in perfect condition and can be resoled many times if you take as good of care with them as I have. I hate to part with them, but an ankle injury has made the midsole quite uncomfortable. They were my favorites prior to the injury.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags