FS/FT: SHOES!!!!!

Selling a few pairs of shoes that don't get enough love now. Buyer pays shipping unless you buy multiple pairs. 

Also would be open to trading for TX Guide's, Skwama/Katana/TC Pro, aiders with a spreader bar or a petzl connect adjust.

SOLD 5.10 Grandstones- size 10 (44)

SOLD: Scarpa Boostic 43.5

Old Style Testarossas 43 : $50 Shoes have seen a lot of use but have a fresh resole and are still holding shape well. Would be a great shoe for working beta before that redpoint burn.

Scarpa Origin 43: $40 Great beginner shoes, would also consider donating these if someone has a guide service or youth group and needs extra shoes.

Lowa Rocket 43 (fit more like a 42) : $90

Used for maybe 2 pitches total. Bought these shoes on a whim on here and they are honestly INCREDIBLE. Stiff when you want them to be, downturned enough, and XS Grip Rubber. Think Miura VS but with a soft midsole and XS grip. Epic. Unfortunately they ran and a bit smaller than I thought, and full rubber coverage doesn't look like its going to stretch much. Make my mistake your good buy and look super cool with all black/neon green shoes.

Women's Miura VS 39 : $45

Bought these for my GF but messed up women's euro size conversion. Need a resole, but the rand is intact and upper is still as stiff as ever!

SoiLL Runner sz 11.5: $30

Good gym shoes or an extra pair for a friend just getting into climbing. Run slightly smaller than 11.5 size would suggest. I wear a 10.5/11 street shoe and these fit me well for an "all day" fit.

Scarpa Drago 44.5: $90

Fresh off their first resole, maybe a gym session or two on the new soles. Soft and supple as ever.

5.10 Guide Tennies 10.5 (Old Leather version): $35

Seen pretty heavy use but the sole still has a good season or two left of life in it. The upper is in good shape so you can always get them resoled.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags