FS: Gamma AR Pants, Metolius Master Cams, BD Nuts, ATC, Pulley, Carabiners

Here is a mix of items for sale that are sitting lonely in my gear bins hoping there is someone who could give them more love. All of the gear is well cared for and in good condition. All pictures are below. Shipping will be via USPS and is included in the price unless you're local to Philadelphia and we can meet face to face. I am happy to answer any questions. Thank you for looking.

1. Arc'teryx Gamma AR Pant - Medium Short - Nocturne - $145: These are great soft shell pants and I only stopped using them because I purchased a pair in black. Waste is approximately 33 inches and the inseam around 31 inches. These are a 2018 model. There are a couple of small nicks from crampons and other sharp bits shown in the photos. The first picture best represents the color of the pant.

2. Metolius Master Cams #2, #3, #5 with coordinated Bravo II carabiners - $55 each ($50 without carabiner): Great cams with pretty light use and smooth action. I only started getting into trad climbing when I purchased these circa 2012, but then life got in the way and I never climbed rock enough to be leading trad. 

3. BD Stoppers #4 to #13 - $55: Very light use. Same story as with the Master Cams.

4. BD ATC-Guide - $25: A friend bought this years ago, but his climbing never really took off and he gave it to me. I've never used it. Great condition.

5. BD GridLock Screwgate Carabiner - $15: I have a love hate relationship with this and it's now on the way out. Light use.

6. BD Neutrino Wiregate Carabiners - $5 each: Almost perfect condition. Bought them and never used them much.

7. Petzl RESCUE Pulley - $35: Very light use.

8. SMC aluminum locking carabiner - $5: Light use.

Edits:

- slings sold.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags