FS: 2004 Tacoma Camper/Sleeper Setup - Turnkey and Ready to Explore

Hey MP, I am selling my Tacoma as I'm in the final negotiations to buy a van.  I have dirt bagged pretty comfortably out of this truck for the past year and a half and it's a great setup for somebody who wants to rock hop in the desert or take more extended road trips without the cost of a van.  Given the great shape, many upgrades and turnkey aspect I am looking for 20K OBO.  I do not want to part out the truck and camping gear.  Currently located in Las Vegas, NV.

Truck is the 2.7 liter 4x4 with J-shift transfer case and 5 speed manual transmission. Rare combination and last year of the 1st generation Tacoma.  Mileage is currently 140,xxx. I have owned since 99K and have done the following catchup maintenance (have detailed records with mileage):

-Synthetic oil change 5W-30 and OEM filter every 5K miles
-Differential/transfer case/transmission fluid change
-Engine coolant flush and brake fluid flush
-New belts, idler pulleys and harmonic balancer
-Replaced throttle position sensor
-OEM CV axle rebuild/reboot, new upper and lower ball joints, new lower control arms/bushings, alignment cams and tie rod ends (ALL OEM)
-New spark plugs, Walker OEM replacement muffler and O2 sensor #2
-New sway bar end links and bushings
-New headlights (bulbs, not assemblies)
-NO FRAME RUST (I have applied POR-15 to accessible portions of the frame to keep it this way)
-Headlights restored and coated
-All paint/clearcoat in good condition

Truck has some pretty cool upgrades, all done by me:

-Old Man Emu 880s 1.5" suspension lift (880 springs with Nitrochargers), Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs with extra leaf and greasable shackles in rear, includes exhaust relocation, proportioning valve relocation bracket, and Wheeler's stainless steel rear brake line
-New (2021) A.R.E. CX Classic cap, paint code matched with Yakima Aero bars, carpet headliner and LED strip. Slider windows and drop-down cab window
-Bussmann fuse/relay panel with custom mounting bracket of my own design for house battery and accessories
-ARB CKMA12 compressor hard-mounted under hood with in-cab rocker switch
-Lensun 85 watt hood-mounted solar panel with 12 gauge run to bed
-Custom truck bed platform of my own design with full-extension storage drawers, on 550 pound drawer slides. Grade A1 plywood and urethane finish.
-Goal Zero Yeti 1000 fed by solar panel + 10 amp alternator charging circuit. Has MPPT module and 12 volt regulator cable for fridge
-All wiring done with automotive-grade waterproof connections and TXL/GXL copper wire
-All circuits sized and fused properly
-Dometic CFX28 fridge mounted on DFX Offroad stainless steel fridge slide
-Yakima Skybox 16
-Yakima 7 gallon Road Shower
-Nitto Terra Grappler G1s plus spare, ~50% tread remaining
-Blackout window privacy covers
-Skid Row Offroad engine skid
-Optima Red Top battery (950 CCA)
-Westin regular cab nerf bars, black powder coated
-Gas tank skid pan and hitch receiver sandblasted and re-painted gloss black

Detail

Tags