FS: SHOES!

Selling a few pairs of shoes that don't get enough love. Buyer pays shipping unless you buy multiple pairs.

SOLD 5.10 Grandstones- size 10 (44)

$55 Old Style Testarossas- sz 43. Shoes have seen alot of use but have a fresh resole and are still holding shape well. Would be a great shoe for working beta before that redpoint burn.

$40 Scarpa Origin- sz 43. Great beginner shoes, would also consider donating these if someone has a guide service or youth group and needs extra shoes.

$125 Scarpa Boostic: sz 43.5 (Old Style)

Wanted these to work so badly for me but my foot shape is better suited to other shoes. Some of the best edging shoes out there. Used for maybe 4 total pitches, basically brand new. 

$100 Lowa Rocket: sz 43 (fit more like a 42)

Used for maybe 2 pitches total. Bought these shoes on a whim on here and they are honestly INCREDIBLE. Stiff when you want them to be, downturned enough, and XS Grip Rubber. Think Katana lace but with a softer midsole and XS grip. Epic. Unfortunately they ran and a bit smaller than I can thought, and basically full rubber coverage doesn't look like its going to stretch much. Make my mistake your good buy and look super cool with all black/neon green shoes.

$45 Women's Miura VS: sz 39

Bought these for my GF but messed up women's euro size conversion. Need a resole, but the rand is intact and upper is still as stiff as ever!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags