FS: Zpacks Hexamid tarp and Hexanet combo, Ti Goat bivy, Big Agnes FCUL1 tent, POE sleeping pad, STS silnylon pack liner

My first big gear closet clean out! Need to fund my upcoming trip to Kungleden, so reluctantly getting rid of some great gear that is not seeing much use anymore, due to my current very dialed in gear lists. As some of you know, I live in Sweden, so please keep that in mind with prices, as I am **including shipping and handling costs** on all items shipped to North America or Europe. Other continents will need to add a bit more for shipping costs.

I am willing to give a 10% discount to anyone from Sweden due to cheaper shipping, and will give a 10% discount to anyone that is currently a university student. Honor system with you being a current student, please don't be a lying jerk. Paypal gift, and I prefer emails rather than PMs please-- cesarvaldeziii [at] g mail.

Zpacks Hexamid Solo tarp with beak - Bought new a few years ago, color is olive green. Used around 10 nights in the field, but taken very good care of, and it is in very good condition--no holes or damage that I can see. Comes with guy lines, Cuben stuff sack it came in, and was seam sealed by me using Silnet sealer. Total weight only 130g! 215 USD.

Zpacks Hexanet Solo net tent - Pairs with the tarp, bought shortly after I got the tarp, and also works with other tarps or on its own. This model is no longer in production, and the bathtub floor is made out of the much thicker/stronger 1.43 oz/sqyd Cuben Fiber (black color). Only used about 3-4 nights in the field, and is in excellent condition. Comes with Cuben stuff sack it came in, plus some mitten hooks to attach it to the Hexamid tarp, for a total of 230g. 200 USD.

Zpacks carbon fiber pole for use with Hexamid. Only used a few times, excellent condition, crazy light at only 35g. 25 USD.

If you buy both the Hex tarp and net, I'll throw in the pole for free!

Titanium Goat Ptarmigan bivy - Bought new a few years ago, used around 10 nights in the field. Grey water resistant top, black silnylon waterproof bottom, full net and fabric hood. Taken good care of and in pretty good condition, weighs 200g. 100 USD.

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 - Bought new a few years ago. Comes with inner tent and outer rain fly, guy lines, 10 aluminum stakes, poles, pole fixer tube thingy, stuff sack for tent/fly, stuff sack for poles/stakes, and I will also throw in a DIY plastic ground cover and two MSR groundhog tent stakes that I used with this shelter. Used around 15 nights in the field but with good care, in pretty good condition, no holes or damage that I can see. Total weight 1150g (including everything). 250 USD.

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Oyl Lite - Out of production sleeping pad (but now re-made by Hyalite Equipment) bought new a few years ago, size regular, color forest green. Taken good care of, used about 15 nights in the field, no leaks or damage that I am aware of. R value of 3.5, self inflating, good 3 season pad. Comes with stuff sack it came with and repair kit, total weight 555g. 75 USD.

Sea to Summit silnylon pack liner - Bought new a few years ago, size small (50liter), forest green color, and waterproof with taped seams. Only messed around with it at home, in like new condition, 90g. 40 USD.

Buy any combination of 2 or more pieces of gear (aside from the Zpacks shelter combo, and not including the STS pack liner) I'll throw in the STS pack liner for free!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I don't have time to set up everything and take a bunch of pictures to upload, sorry. But I will do my best to answer any specific questions or concerns. Thanks!