FS: Scarpa Ribelle Tech 2.0 Men's Mountaineering Boot Size 45.5, men's size 12 approx, Excellent Condition $340

These are Scarpa's latest mountaineering and ice climbing boots.  They are incredibly light, agile, waterproof, and surprisingly warm for their weight. They accept newmatic style crampons, and climb steep ice surprisingly well, while also being super comfortable for 3 season mountaineering.

They are a half size  too small for me so I am selling them after one day of use. They fit a men's size 12 street shoe more or less. The insole length is 11.75 inches, if that's helpful to compare to your own boot insole lengths. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

Price is $340 plus shipping; and 3% fees additional if using paypal with the 3% seller fees.

From Scarpa:

Updated with a protective, asymmetrical lace closure, knit sock-fit construction, and an HDry® direct-attach waterproof breathable membrane, the Ribelle Tech 2.0 HD is the next evolution of our category-defying mountain boot, combining elements of running and mountaineering footwear to enable high-end, high-output alpine objectives.

• Sock-FitTM Plus KN integrates a stretch tongue and sock-like ankle cuff using a one-piece knit construction, reducing bulk and enhancing fit.
  • Accentuated toe rocker profile for easy walking
  • Lightweight PU midsole offers durable impact absorption
  • HDry® technology delivers waterproof and breathable protection
  • Semi-automatic crampon compatible

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags