FS. FT rock shoes, draws, backpack cams for Black Diamond Serac crampons or equivilant.

I have a pair of evolv defy shoes, great condition, no significant wear, just outgrew them. I have a pair of La Sportiva turantulace, some wear at the tip of right toe. Could probably be resoled. An old pair of Grivel 2f crampons, points dull, no functional damage. 5 dirtbag draws with Omega Pacific omegalite caribiners, and wild country dogbones. I bought the biners and dogbones from two separate people, and have never used them as quickdraws. Black diamond Demon duffel bag. Good bag, a little wear on the logo, includes rope tarp. Metolius number 1 TCU, place once, never fallen on, I bought the corresponding sized mastercam. Yellow Black Diamond x4. Placed and weighted as part of an anchor, never fallen on. I wish to trade any reasonable combination of these items for a new pair of black diamond serac crampons, or scarpa triolet pro gtx boots size 40. If no trade can be made feel free to shoot me a PM with offers for a sale. Also feel free to PM me for pictures or other info.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags