FS: Biners, Ropeman 1

Hi, I have some gear for sale. Please save us both some time and read the following:

I don't haggle. If it doesn't sell, I might lower the price. If you ask me to lower the price, I'll raise it, but only for your special self.

Shipping costs $8 for whatever. My letter carrier takes no s$%^, and knows the difference between a letter and a carabiner.

I use PayPal because I'm emoji-illiterate. If you select the Goods and Services option, PayPal skims off roughly 3% of the cash on my end.  Kindly add 3% if you don't like the free Friends and Family option.

If you want to do business, PM me. If you want to bump my thread and inspire stimulating conversation, reply.

Edelrid Ohm  SOLD.  Never used. Stored in a closet. 2017 tag on sling. Turns out nobody who weighs less than 120 lbs wants to climb with me.

Wild Country Ropeman 1. $30. Used as a backup for TRS on several pitches, but it's not my preferred device, and the gendered name makes me uncomfortable.

Carabiners. $4 each. . Doval and Neutrinos remain. Spirits SOLD.

OR $60 shipped for the Ropeman and all 9 biners. I realize the Ohm was probably the clickbait.

Cheers!

Detail

Tags