FS: Custom Cilo 45L and CCW, BD + Osprey Packs

Link to MP ad for pics since I find their photo uploader easier to use and I'm lazy

I'm like the Imelda Marcos of packs, and cleaning out the herd. Packs are located in the Magnolia area of Seattle, asking price doesn't include shipping (I'll split shipping for peeps in the lower 48, if you're in Canada let's talk as I've never shipped there and will have to research the cost).

I accept Paypal only for remote transactions, and in return will furnish you with tracking numbers once the items ship. I'll mostly likely ship USPS parcel post as they go more by weight than size and there won't be a big penalty for the large boxes needed for packs.

Custom Cilogear 45L Guide Service pack size medium, $200: This is like the standard 45L pack available on their website, but with three additions. First is a crampon pocket. Second are stretchy wand pockets on the side. Third is a reinforced bottom area. I got this pack when I was getting back into climbing after a long hiatus. I've ended up doing mostly smaller trips (with more compact gear) and don't see myself wearing a climbing - oriented pack on anything big enough necessitating this in the near future (e.g. I'm not man enough for this pack). Though labeled 45L, I think it compares to the 50 and 55L offerings from Black Diamond in size. It's on the tall side. Comes with all the stuff it shipped with (lid, bivy pad, framesheet, accessory straps).

A more weight-conscious climber could easily cut off the crampon and wand pockets and have a stock 45L with a reinforced bottom.

Custom Cold Cold World Valdez pack $120: Relative to the standard Valdez, this has three mods (besides being spectra instead of cordura). First, it has a hydration bladder sleeve and port on the right shoulder. Second, the side straps are extra long and the buckles are reversed so that they could connect across the pack to carry snowshoes. Third, there's no crampon straps (you can use bungees in the daisies and it works better in my opinion). It's seen mild use. The bottom is a little dirty, and there's a small hole in the silnylon snow skirt (shown for detail). Otherwise in like-new condition. I'm only selling because this is kind of an in-between-er, and I use a Cilo 30L for all the stuff I thought I was gonna use this for.

Black Diamond Speed 22 size M/L, $50: This is a neat little pack, but the Cilo 30L does everything I'd want to do better. A little scuffing on the side.

Osprey Talon 44, size M/L, $70: This pack is structurally great, but a little dirty. Used in an adventure race and a couple of backpack trips. All buckles / straps / zippers in good working order. Bottom is a little dirty (fabric is nearly white), and there's a stain on a wand pocket on the side where a not-quite-empty energy gel was shoved during said adventure race.