Fall Gear Clear

It's time to clean out the gear closet and get rid of the items I am not using. PLEASE E-MAIL me at j.guerric@ gmail.com. The PM system here is terrible, so please e-mail me if you wish to purchase something. All prices include shipping in the US, Paypal gift only. First "I'll take it" E-mail gets it.
Cocoon Sleeping Bag Hood Pillow, Used about 8 nights. Good condition, no leaks or holes. The lettering has started to rub off the stuff sack and there is a smudge or 2 on the fiber material. $20

Klymit Inertia X-Wave, used only 3 nights, always with a foam pad underneath. Just not for me. Includes original box, stuff sack, repair kit and pump bulb. $99.95 new, $65 here.GSI Haulite Ketalist cookset, NEW without box,never been used. Includes the pot, nesting mug/bowl, spork and stuff sack. $35+shipping new, $27 here
Original NeoAir Short, no stuff sack or repair kit, Good condition, no holes leaks or blemishes. $80 shipped

Montbell Thermawrap Pants size MEDIUM, these are essentially brand new, slept in 3 nights with long underwear, no blemishes stains or issues whatsoever. Stuff sack included. $145 new, $120 here.
Z-Packs Zero, size SMALL
white cuben fiber with cuben fiber side pockets. This has been used on one overnight trip and is brand new with the exception of some dirt smudges on the bottom of the pack as pictured. Mods are as follows,

-22" torso size
-White 1.43 cuben side pockets($30)
-Center mesh pocket($15)
-1" webbing belt($10)
-Sleeping pad holsters($15)
-Roll-top closure($5)
-7.1oz

$95 base+ $75 for mods = $170 new, $150 here

Sold Items:
-Zpacks Goose Down Hood, Black, water-resistant 850fp down. NEW never used, has been sitting in the closet since I got it. $68+shipping new, SOLD

-Zpacks Multi-pack, Black NEW, never used. $40+Shipping new,SOLD

-Borah Gear Side-Zip Bivy, LONG/WIDE, Argon top material, stuff sack included, weighs 6.7oz on my scale. This has been used one night and looks brand new $95 new+shipping and 3 week wait from Borah Gear, SOLD