Ram Promaster 2500 High Roof $36,000

145,000 miles on it and is mechanically in great shape Just got it inspected at a shop before selling. It was in an accident in 2020, but was all cosmetic damage besides a curtain airbag. It was all professionally replaced. It was just serviced and the heater core and hoses were replaced. I am the second owner and have detailed service records. It was used as an electrician truck before we bought it.   

My partner and I did the entire conversion ourselves in 2018, and can tell you everything that has gone into the build out from wall to wall. We have lived in it every summer and have taken it on countless trips to the coast, to the mountains, and the desert and it has never let us down. We truly love this van and have taken good care of it over the years. 

What's included! 

2 sets of tires, one set of studded snow tires (1 season old) and a set of all season tires (two of the all season tires were bought summer 2021 and the others were purchased summer 2019) 

Goal zero 100 Watts solar panel, Yeti 400 generator, and an additional external battery for extra power storage 

Maxxair Deluxe manual fan 

2 Aftermarket windows both with sliding openings 

Passenger swivel seat 

Roof access ladder 

Full length roof rack

Aftermarket hitch 

Mr Buddy propane heater 

3 burner stove and 11lb propane tank 

Alipicool 20 quart fridge 

Hand pump faucet and sink with 5 gallon clean and grey water tanks

LED strip lights 

What it needs! 

New Windshield (Has multiple shooting cracks, but is by no means urgent) 

Two small bezels around the headlight, which have yellowed over time. It's only cosmetic (I have purchased the parts but due to the supply chain issue they have not arrived)                

This van fits everything my partner and I own with ease! The 7 drawers under the bed are great for clothing and quick access, and the area in the back perfectly fits 6 27 gallon storage totes for . This makes an ideal makeshift garage for all your climbing, ski, and river gear . This van was our first home together and we love it more than we can explain, but it is time for us to move on. With that being said, we really want to find someone who will love and cherish it as much as we have. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions at all, would like more pictures, etc... we would be more than happy to chat!

Detail

Tags