Gear Clean Out Part I - Stoves

Time to go through the gear boxes, and find some new homes for the items that are just sitting around. We'll start with a few stoves: TATO Gear Original AB-13 Alcohol Wick Stove http://www.tatogear.com/product/ab-1...ol-wick-stove/ This was from the original run of stoves, purchased right after they were released. Used once, to boil water for one meal. Remote feed stoves just not my thing. Comes with stove, fuel tube, nipple cap, plastic case, 4oz fuel bottle. $25 shipped CONUS Backcountry Boiler This was from the second series – number 106. Was one of the ones that leaked slightly – original owner hammered down around the bottom rim to seal it and did a few test wood burns to make sure it was sealed. No longer leaks. Came without anything but the stove, fire pan, and silicone stopper for the top. I purchased the neoprene sleeve, stuff sack, and fire felt to trick it out. This was PIF to me and I bought the accessories and took it on one trip to try it out. I used it to boil water using the fire felt twice, and the neoprene sleeve got a little scorched in one spot. Worked perfectly – great piece of gear - I just don’t see myself ever using it, so I’d like to pass it along to the next person. Since I got it for free, all I’m looking for is to cover shipping and a portion of the accessories I put into it. You're essentially paying for postage and a carbon felt alcohol burner, and getting the boiler for free $25 shipped CONUS (would entertain trades for this one, as well) Will post some photos shortly. Payment through paypal. Post an "I'll take it" and it's yours. Part II coming later …

Detail

Tags