Cheap van! Ready to build out!

$2000 OBO

Parting ways with my 1994 Ford Econoline E-150. I've lived out of it on and off for the past 3 years but it's time to move on! This model is the 4.9L 6-cylinder straight 6 engine, (not V6). The straight 6 engines are supposed to be solidly built, and it does not leak or burn any oil. 214,000 miles. More details in craigslist add below. 

https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/reno-1994-150-econoline-ready-to-build/7409811338.html

The good and bad outlined below:

The good:

Does not leak or burn oil

Does not leak coolant

Engines runs nice and cold, doesn't overheat

Radiator, thermostat and fan replaced spring 2021

Alternator replaced summer 2019

Battery replaced summer 2021

Regular oil and filter changes every 5,000 miles

Bluetooth stereo

Pre-built out with wood walls, vinyl faux wood flooring and 3 LED lights hardwired into the battery

Clean title

The bad:

Blinkers stopped working

Interior seating torn

Rear left tail light broken (repaired with taillight tape at the moment, operable and street legal)

Power steering fluid leak

No power steering when turning to the right only. Estimated $300-$700 repair to replace steering column and/or gearbox

Still drivable and not noticeable at highway speeds, just an issue when driving slowly

Residue from stickers (from previous owner). Could be taken off with goo-gone

Dent in back left door, some scrapes here and there on the vehicle

This would be a great vehicle for someone looking to build out and have an operable van for cheap! My guess would be $1,000 in repairs to fix the steering and blinker issues, but after that you still have a solid vehicle that will last many more miles. Put a $1,000 build out in it and you have a fully functional weekend camper van for less than $5,000.

Detail

Tags