Hexcentrics, Draws, stoppers, rope, tricams, lockers. CHEAP TONIGHT ONLY

****hey everyone this got real confusing real fast as I got bombarded with emails. I'm replying to everyone in the order they were received. I'll post here as soon as something is paid for and sold. Thanks for your patience!****

in a mood and wanting to purge. Buy this stuff tonight super cheap.

BD Hecentric set. #4-10. Brand spankin new. No tags. $55

BD hotforge hybrid (rope side wire gate, bolt side solid) draws set of six. Four short, two long. Lightly used. $25 **sold**

Mammut 60m 9.8 rope with middle mark. Used four times and in great shape. Stored in a Rubbermaid bin, all that jazz. $50 *SOLD*

BD stoppers set #4-13. Used but in great shape. Just scuffed up from placement. Pretty darn close to new. $35 **sold**

Petzel Am'D lockers. Four of em. Like new. $35

Tricams. Black through brown with an extra pink for good luck. Used but in great shape. $35. **Sold**

Men's half dome helmets. One is small/medium the other is medium/large. A few scuffs otherwise like new. $20 each.

I also have tons of carabiners. Wiregates, lockers.. just ask. Like new slings too. 

Message me for pics. I'll ship on your dime this week. Just let me know how you want me to do it. PayPal only please. Add the fees if not FF.

Detail

Tags