FS: Petzl Grigri & Grigri+, Edelrid Ohm, Arcteryx AR-395a, tarantulace shoes, approach shoes, ski boots

PLEASE READ:
- All prices are firm.
- Shipping cost can be deducted for local pick up in Salt Lake City
- Paypal or venmo preferred for payment. Other methods are an option too.
- I have sold a ton on MP and most people pay with venmo, if you want to make sure I won't scam you, you can gauge from the comments here or on my previous thread:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------  UPDATED 1/4/2022 ------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Columbia Midweight Fleece (size M) - $39 shipped
USED. In excellent condition, it was given to me a while ago but I have too many layers and don't need this one. Has a regular fit on me (not snug, not too loose)

Home made ice tool umbilicals - $17 shipped w/o carabiners or $25 w/carabiners (Metolius FS mini)
NEW, I guess? I made them with newly purchased webbing and bungee cord. Then I was gifted a Cassin version that's better so I never did use these. I am 5'11" with a zero ape index and using a carabiner to attach this to my belay loop these are the perfect length for me to take the tools to full arm extension without much extra.

Petzl Grigri (newest version) - $80 shipped / $75 local pickup
NEW. (Available after 12/18/21)

Petzl Grigri + - $109 shipped
NEW.

Edelrid Spoc - $84 shipped
NEW. Edelrid's version of the Micro Traxion. Works the same and has a locking string for the cam as well. 60g vs Micro's 85g

La Sportiva Tarantulace climbing shoes (size 46 EUR / 11.5 USM) $65 shipped.
USED. Only used one day, on 3 easy climbs.

La Sportiva Sideral 2.0 alpine touring/backcountry ski boots (size 27.0) - $133 shipped
USED. More details here: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/65822642. I'm happy to accept a return on these within 14 days if they don't fit you properly. I would just ask that you pay return shipping