FS C3 set, Cassin X Dreams, Petzl Screws, Crampons, Ice Boots, Dynamic and Static Ropes, Other Hardware, MSR Reactor, Rab, ArcTeryx, Patagonia, Mountain Equipment Clothes, and other awesome gear.

Really trying to thin the herd.  I have some new and lightly used clothing and gear that needs a new home.  Big ticket items that I know people are looking for 1 Petzl attache round stock new, a set of BD C3s, and so on.  Buyer pays shipping. I take Venmo and Paypal.  I'm in Salt Lake if you want to pick up in person.  If you think prices aren't right make me an offer and we can chat.

SOLD TO ANDY. 20 plus inquirers CRAZY Set of BD C3's racked and placed a few times.  Very light use/no falls.  I will only sell as a full set!  $300 

Lockers 

SOLD Petzl Attache

Other lockers $8 each

SOLD TO DANNY Set of 10 Draws and 1 locking Draw pretty much new $80

What’s left 1 orange, 2black,  BD Oz Biners  Light use to new $8 Each

SOLD TO NATHAN. Cypher Ceres II Biners $3.50 a piece or $55 for all 18

ALL SOLD TO BEN Petzl Laser Light Speed Ice Screws  all are new; 4 tooth design 1 22cm, 2 16cm, 5 13cm.  $45 a piece or all 8 for $320

ALL SOLD Petzl Laser Speed Ice screws 1 22cm, light use good sharp teeth

SOLD TO CHRIS Cassin X Dreams New Last Year very light use, no mixed climbing $400 pair

Grivel G20 Crampons used but in good shape $80

SOLD TO MIKE Grivel G14 Crampons used in good shape with bag $75

BD Sabertooth Crampons Used with lots of life left  $75

BD Sabertooth Crampons Used with lots of life left 2nd pair $75

SOLD TO ABE 7MM Cord 100' Brand New great for cordelettes and such $35

SOLD 6MM Cord 100' Brand New  I use this size for light cordelettes $25

Misty Mountain Custom BOLT XL 2 belay loops 5 gear loops use on 2 climbs. $55

SOLD Misty Mountain Cadillac F   XL fixed leg loop Cadillac Brand new, custom 2 belay loops, ice clipper slots $80

SOLD to Ilya 5.10 moccasin slipper from back when 5.10 was not adidas. seam grip across the toe for cracks good C4 rubber  size 10  $50

scarpa Marathon well loved but lots of life left size 42.5 they fit me well and I wear a 44/44.5 boot $35

Scarpa Force X size 44 used but in good shape $30

SOLD TO JON Maxim Glider 9.9mm x 60m  its a long 60m because it used to be 70m but I cut 10' off each end it is bi-pattern very climbable condition, I have to many ropes $60

SOLD TO JORDAN beal Joker 9.1mm 70m Goldendry Rope excellent condition, I have to many ropes  $130

Singing Rock Static Rope 10.5mm 200' used  3 times for rappelling, its in perfect shape, once again I have to many ropes $120

SOLT TO JAY Edelweiss Static Rope 10mm 150' brand new. This one was bought for a group that didn't happen.  $80

SOLD TO LYLE New England (Teufelberger) 3/8" KMIII 200' Used still has lots of life $75

SOLD Spool of webbing 1" by 300'  new never used $40 (make offer if buying other stuff)

SOLD Lowa Cadin GTX Lo approach shoes Used on 2 outings $90

SOLD. Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro  size 44  used in Awesome shape.  $250

SOLD Grivel Rope Station rope bag and tarp  $20

SOLD TO TANNER MSR Reactor 1Liter size Works perfectly. I have more than one and only need one- so this one needs to go. $120

Gregory Targhee 32 Ski Pack size medium Brand New $130

Bolle Y6 OTG Goggles Brand New never used. bought these for my kids then realized that they are a big goggle.  $25 each

SOLD Colorado Climbing and hiking guides. New except for I wrote my name on them intending to use them, when I was working in the area but never had the time to actually go climbing, when I was building.  $30 make me an offer.

SOLD. Sierra Designs Lightning 4  3 season 4 person tent.  This is/was my favorite tent. its all mess body with a full coverage rain fly.  The Catch the fly started leaking on my family in the backcountry.  So the fly leaks.  Sierra Designs wouldn't warranty it even though it is in perfect shape. No rips, holes, tears. it just leaks.  The seam tape is coming off.  I bought all the stuff to repair it but just haven't.  Now we have switched to 2 2person tents so this one is not needed anymore.  I'll sell the tent and all the repair stuff for $100  I would love to see it go to someone that will reseal it and use it again. $100

CLOTHES

All the Clothes are in new or almost new condition.

SOLD TO MATT OR large merino wool mix bottoms wore them once and decided to use other bottoms.  $10

SOLD TO ABE Arc Teryx fortrez hoody size large, dark green, used in perfect shape$90

Patagonia R.5 zip neck size Medium used in good shape $25

SOLD TO RHETT IBEX Shak Hoodie Size large perfect shape. Merino wool hoodie that is awesome.  I have several of the non hoodies I wear all winter. I just don't wear the hooded version so here it is $100

Mens Kinetic Jacket size Large, perfect condition, Waterproof and very breathable  $75

SOLD TO SAM Mens Kinetic Alpine 2.0 XL Perfect condition Waterproof and super breathable $120

Rab Alpha Flux jacket  Size XL great shape $50

SOLD TO JON Mountain Equipment Bastion Jacket Large  80g insulation, windstopper outer shell, helmet compatible hood.  Awesome coat.  $60 

SOLD TO ADAMMens Rab Nebula Jacket size large  perfect condition really awesome wet weather, warm insulating jacket  $80

SOLD. Mountain Equipment Vega down Jacket  XL brand new  $150

SOLD TO SHIRAZ Rab Electron Pro Down Jacket XL Ascent Red  Perfect Condition (new except for no tags) $175

SOLD TO JON Patagonia piton hybrid hoody  large  great shape priced a little high because I really like this piece so... $75

SOLD TO MATT Terramar light fleece bottoms new never worn large $15

Mountain Equipment light soft shell pant forget the name but awesome pants no nicks holes or tears.  I sewed in underfoot cord tabs for use in snow. $35

SOLD TO SCOTTPatagonia Rock Pant 36x32 perfect shape cotton  $30

SOLD TO SCOTTPatagonia Rock Pant  36x32 perfect shape  synthetic  $35

Mountain Equipment Mountain pant  Large (36x32) awesome softshell pant, very weather resistant $60

Patagonia R.5 tights large with through the crotch access.  $25

SOLD. Rab Photon hoodie size Large this is a great light belay jacket 100g primaloft gold in perfect shape.  $75

SOLD Mountain Equipment K7 down Jacket Size LARGE  brand new no tags.   this is a fully baffled down jacket that is really warm (Denali Warm) or super cushy belay jacket. I'm just not using it and would love to see it get used.  $300

Rab Micro Light Down Vest size large perfect condition $90