FS: BD Z4 set 0-.5, BD Stoppers set 4-13, BD ATC Guide, Tenaya Ra

Hey folks. I have some more gear for sale here, varying from brand-spankin-new to like-new. Except the Tenayas. Those suckers are well loved with a fresh resole.  PayPal friends or buyer pays fees. Zelle works too. Sorry, no Venmo. Buyer pays shipping, which I will do the day after payment at the latest. Sorry for the lack of pictures. Get in touch and I'll send you all the pics you want. Thanks for looking!

*SOLD*Black Diamond Z4s w/ racking carabiners $300*SOLD*

*SOLD*0,.1,.2,.3,.4,.5 with matching BD wire gate racking carabiner. These cams have been racked and placed maybe a handful of times. Maybe a small scuff here or there but they're pretty much brand new. I would like to sell them as a set for $300. If people are more keen on individual pieces we'll break em up. *SOLD*

Black Diamond wired stopper set #4-13 w/ one racking carabiner. $65

These I would really like to sell as a set and at $65 I think they're a heck of a steal. They've been racked maybe once or twice but I can't even find any scuff marks or scratches.

Black Diamond ATC Guide. New in packaging. $20

Tenaya Ra size 41.5 (US Men's 8.5) Used. $40

These shoes definitely show that they've been well loved but they have a fresh resole and functionally are in great shape. They've just been climbed in a lot, both inside and out, and it shows. It's because of the aesthetic condition that I've knocked em down to $40. They're a pretty great all around sort of shoe, I think. I usually wear a US men's street size 9 and these shoes are very snug on me. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags