(Update) Massive Gear Dump: metolius master cam, stove, water filtration, bags, gaiters, and shoe

Moving sale I've got to downsize the gear collection so I can fit my life in my car again! Prices do not include shipping. Venmo works best for me! All items will be shipped out within the same day or next day via USPS, tracking numbers will be provided. Discounts can be provided if you purchase multiple items. 

Metolius Master cams: #6 (X 1) other cams sold. Recently reslung, cleaned, lubed and inspected by Metolius. $35 dollars, color matched racking carabiner can be provided for an additional $4. 

MSR Whisperlite stove uses liquid fuel, great for backpacking. Comes with fuel canister and wind blocking foil. Great for backpacking and mountaineering. $65.

Platypus gravityworks filter. With 4 liter and 2 liter bags (dirty bags only). I lost the clean bag, but you can always use one of the dirty bags instead! Retails for $109, yours for $25. 

What's cooler than a fanny pack? A huge adventure sized North Face fanny pack! $15

Edelrid Rope Bag: With built in rope tarp! Tote style carry strap. $15

Mountain Gear Ankle gaiters: $5

Mountain gear high top gaiters: $10

Outdoor Research: Brown, size small, super warm and cozy with thumb holes! $20

Outdoor Research: Grey, water resistant light soft shell. Very stretchy! $20

Ah, the Pièce de résistance! The item that most highlights my dumbassery. A SINGLE old style solution shoe. R shoe only because I lost the other one right after I bought them, so there is barely any wear at all on it. Size 39 men's. $10 bucks. Great for someone that needs a different sized shoe for just their right foot :P.