WTS: 5 Rock Empire Robots and 3 Attache Round stock $120 shipped

WTS 

All of the gear was bought new by me (only owner) and stored in a climbing pack in my closet. Used for trad 15 times or so, and mock leading/ anchor clinics/ top roping anchors and SPI training class….never got around to the certification.

• 5 Cams Rock Empire robots (.5, 1, 2, 3 ,4) Older but all reslung by YATES in 2014 (very little use since) - racking carabiners included
  • 3 Petzl Round stock attache carabiners - one in great condition, 2 have a bit more wear/slight beginning of grooving (see pics).

Price for all (with shipping) is $120 – Pics should show condition and tracking will be provided once shipped/after payment. I have sold a few things on here before but also have 100% positive on Ebay with 226 items (53 as seller).

Payment only through paypal - will give address when confirming sale – Please feel free to NOT use friends and family (and don't tack on 3%)….you should be protected, at my cost, on something you buy online (I take the 3% hit). Also shipping is included via a medium flat rate box. No international shipping/purchasing please.

PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags