FS: Kelty external frame back pack

Sorry since my laptop got wet my photo editor won't turn the picture upright. But is a early 1980s sky blue and black Kelty external frame backpack. Has a large top loading area that extends down to above the bottom space that is zipped open in the image. It also has four side pockets each bi enough to hold two 1 liter/quart bottles and a big back to pocket. All its zippers work in excellent working order. The top storage area has a flap that goes over the gear store in it. The flap will extend to carry extra gear about 6-12 inches above the main compartment. The top back frame bar will extend up another 6-12 inches as well. The bottom pocket has a couple leather strap patches to strap extra gear to it. The bottom of the backpack has room for a sleeping bag. The pack frame is made of Aluminum I believe and is in excellent like new shape. There is a nylon webbing 6 inch wide strap around the bottom to hold the frame tight. It has a metal waist buckle with nylon waist straps and nylon shoulder straps which all work like new.

I am asking maybe $40 for it? Plus shipping.

Detail

Tags