FS: 2004 Dodge Sprinter Van (35k OBO - Make me an offer!)

35k OBO - Make me an offer! ---186k Miles (T1N engine will go to 400k) - I am in Bellingham WA so it is ready for adventure and I can meet you at an airport! 

The van is in really good condition with low miles for the engine. I am selling it because I need to settle into a house for work and no longer need to be mobile. The interior is blue (not black) and the ceiling is painted white. I'm taking more photos today! 

It has: 

A diesel heater,  refrigerator/freezer, solar, custom fit bamboo mattress, counter top made from an old wine barrel, fresh/grey water tanks and a sink, updated radio system, maxx fan, window that opens above the cooking area and on the sliding door for natural light, welded hooks for strapping down things on the roof if needed, stove, 6 gallon water cube for easy use, broom, bedding, pillows and sheets, converter for larger appliances, manuals, window covers, banana hammock for produce, hangboard if you climb! *I have a spare set of nice snow tires in California if you need them, maybe we can find a way to get you those*

What is funky (Should only cost you less than 1k)

Needs a new deep cycle battery for the solar to work. fairly cheap and confirmed that is the fix

The hinge that closes the door is wearing out I have the part to fix it and you can get do it yourself but I am not good at mechanical things 

Detail

Tags