HMG, MLD, ZIMMERBUILT, KLYMIT, SALOMON,MONTBELL

Hey everybody cleaning out the gear closet and trying to fund some upcoming trips.

Will get pictures up tonight, I'm currently at work and don't have access to my pictures.

First up I have an MLD silnylon poncho tarp, guylines have been cut and installed, only setup one time and decided I wanted full rain gear and a seperate tarp, has not even been seam sealed yet, have a full tube of silnet. Weighed 11 oz on my scale. looking to get 150 shipped or best offer, or willing to trade for an MLD Bug bivy (prefer cuben) or a Zpacks Hexanet.

I have a custom built ZimmerBuilt pack that is impeccable. 29.2 oz for a framed 50l pack made of white hybrid cuben and dyneema with hipbelt pockets and a shoulder pocket is pretty darn light. paid over 300 looking to get 225 shipped. pack has a 21" torso height. Only been out an 1 trip. Great pack and carries 30 lbs winderfully. I have since greatly lightened up and the pack is just too large.

I have a medium HMG windrider 2400 NWT that my wife was going to use but needed a large torso instead. never even been out of my house. Looking for 200 shipped.

I have a pair of Women's size 10 Salomon XR Crossmax shoes with about 30 miles of trail under them with a set of berry superfeet installed looking for 45 shipped or best offer.

Also have 2 klymit inertia xlites, one regular and one torso sell both for 60 shipped or one for 35 shipped.

I have a Womens large tachyon wind jacket by montbell, only tried on once for 50 shipped in a purple color.

Things I'm looking for are an MLD cuben bug bivy, Zpacks Hexanet, Neoair xlite in reg or large, a large UL exped pillow, MLD Cuben Fiber poncho tarp, a 550 or 600 ml esbit stove setup (prefer a sidewinder), or a MLD Burn size large.

Let me know what you have and I'll try and get up pictures tonight. Thanks everyone for all the help I have recieved on this great site and happy trails.

Chad