[FS] m+w climbing clothes and shoes, m ski jacket, xs/s/m, arcteryx, vuori, buttora, la sportiva, scarpa, asolo

All photos uploaded together. I didn’t take extra shots of the clothes as there’s nothing really more to add than written. Closer shots on the shoes included. imgur.com/a/hpZ8LWE

All prices include priority shipping via USPS to the continental US. PayPal fees also included. Venmo and Zelle also accepted. Based on Chicago if you want to see them in person. Discounts also available for multiple item purchases.

1) NWT men’s arcteryx cassiar ski jacket, medium, mustard yellow “midnight”. Msrp 725, asking 375.

2) NWT women’s arcteryx sigma sl climbing pants, blue. msrp 169, asking 100.

3) barely used mens vuori rip stop climber shorts, small, tan. msrp 64, asking 35. Picked up from rei garage sale in new condition, and used twice indoors - found them to be a tad small and too short - they ride up easily during climbing. Great for casual wear though. Probably best for a true xs waist. Only issue is the metallic tip at the end of the drawstring came off on one side. Plastic cover still on so it’s just for looks, functionally still 100%. SOLD

4) NWT women’s arcteryx delta lt fleece, medium, black. Msrp 140, asking 85. Part of a larger group order that we have an extra from.

5) men’s asolo low hiking/approach hybrid shoes. Size 42, us 8.5. Bought a few years back and barely used them. Not sure what model tbh. These feel like they’ll last a while, I can’t find any sole wear. I found them too narrow for my EE feet. Not sure what retail was, guessing around 150-200 based on other asolo shoes. Asking 60.

6) scarpa boostic (og version) 42.5, off a fresh resole. Just doesn’t fit my feet that well. Super stiff, edging is a breeze on these. Asking 100. SOLD

7) women’s/tight fit buttora endeavour, 6. Doesn’t fit my gf’s feet that well. Could prob use a resole soon. 40.

8) women’s/tight fit buttora acro 7. Also doesn’t fit my gf’s feet that well. Barely used as she lost them early on and I only found them recently haha. 120.

9) men’s la sportiva solutions (version 1), 41. Has had at least 3 resolves. It’s pretty stretched out and used by now. $20 solo, $10 if with the endeavors, or free with any other purchase