FS: Backcountry ski set up - HighSociety skis, Marker bindings & BCA skins

Here's the rub: These are well-used, but still bomb-proof skis that will get you up and down. They're heavy enough to have their own tide, but a season with these bad boys will leave you with oak trunks for legs. A great setup to introduce yourself to uphill access. Skins are cut for these skis. Certainly on their last legs, but they'll still get you where you need to go. 

Skis: 2015 High Society Powchickawowows. 185 length; 150/122(!!!)/140. Currently set for a ~29.5 mondo boot. They have evidence of "love," but no core shots, blown edges or anything major. Exact details: https://www.powder7.com/High-Society-Powchickawowwow-Skis/for-sale 

Bindings: Marker Barons. Perhaps a tad sticky when cold and snow-crusted, but they'll always get you through. Risers work with no issues. 

Skins: BCA magic carpets. Could probably use new glue, but they're good for a bunch more days as is. 

Only selling because I no longer have space to store these warlocks. Still great sticks that are an insane amount of fun in every single condition a mountain can throw at you. 

Asking $150. Message here or email my first name.last name @ gmail.

No shipping. Pickup/exchange anywhere along I-25 corridor between Denver and Colorado Springs. 

(Cute-ass dog not included in sale.)

Detail

Tags