FS: Vanlife!!! 2004 Ford E250 Build-out

I would love if this van stayed in the climbing community! Selling the van because I am moving overseas and it would sadly just sit idle. It deserves more than that!! Based in Seattle area (Southworth to be specific); local pickup preferred. More pics and easier to read description in link: https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/d/southworth-2004-ford-e250-conversion/7378610993.html

Asking $13,500

Quick run-down:

Vehicle (Ford E250 - 2004; V8 5.4L)-182k miles (I put on 27k myself)-Engine is running great with regular oil changes.-Tires will need replacing relatively soon.-Front headlights probably could be replaced (fogged out)-Front windshield has spider crack (thanks, Colorado!)Build-out-Full size mattress (lucid - honestly never slept better)-1250 Goal Zero (seems a little weak recently so battery unit may need replacing at some point)-6x30w Goal Zero Solar Panels attached on custom roof rack-55q Costway Fridge-LED puck lighting + 2 LED light strips-Kitchen sink with foot pump; 3x 6gallon water jugs-Plenty of storage underneath and above for gear-Ceiling fanQuirks? There are many! I built it out myself so definitely went through the learning curve. OtherHappy to throw in many of the things I have for vanlife:-Kitchen utensils-Pair of tire chains + jack-toilet (unused)-misc stuff

Detail

Tags