FS: Skis, Bindings, Boots, Skins, and Road Bike Helmet

Elan Boomerang TBT Powder Ski (190 cm) w/ Tyrolia Attack 13 Adjustable Bindings (second mount)

• Regularly tuned. Haven’t used for several seasons since I’ve been mainly ski touring. These skis are really fun to ride though. I will never forget shredding at Snowbird and Alta with these things. If you hit the groomers on the way to tree skiing, powder fields, and chutes, then this ski is perfect for you. If you plan to stay on the groomers all day long and never send, consider other options I have listed.
  • $330 Venmo/Paypal/Apple Pay/Cash

Smith Overtake Road Bike Helmet - Large

• Never crashed or fallen on, comes with helmet bag, very comfortable and light, I don’t ride road anymore so this doesn’t get used.
  • $100 Venmo/Paypal/Apple Pay/Cash

Tyrolia Attack 13 Bindings

• Only used a few times since I mounted them on a pair of rock skis two years ago. Like new.
  • $100 Venmo/Paypal/Apple Pay/Cash

Rossignol SIN 7 (188 cm), Salomon T Guardian MNC 13 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings (Large), Black Diamond Skins

• Rossignol SIN 7 (188 cm) skis: Skied 20-25 days. Second mount. Awesome ski for pretty much any terrain. Regularly tuned.
  • Salomon T Guardian MNC 13 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings: compatible with 305 - 360 mm boots, great for touring, stout enough for the resort and big hits. The brake on one side broke when I fell off a rail, not a big deal since I could replace the brake but haven’t bothered to. Currently mounted for a 305mm boot.
  • Black Diamond Skins: They work great and are in good condition since I bought them secondhand.
  • $500 Venmo/Paypal/Apple Pay/Cash

DALBELLO IL MORO MX 110 SKI BOOTS 2019 – Size 30.5 Mondo

• Great ski boot, they are just a bit too small for me. Only used about 10 days – most of those were touring, hence the dirt from spring skiing.
  • $175 Venmo/Paypal/Apple Pay/Cash

Can meet in Laramie, Cheyenne, Fort Collins, Potentially other places in Colorado and Utah as I frequently visit

MESSAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION/PICTURES

You pay to ship if necessary

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags