FS: Sportiva Cobras, TNF Primaloft layer, BD Mercury Mitts, BD Impulse Gloves, Wm's Sportiva runners and lots more

Hi Folks,

I got a baby due to pop out any second now and I'm trying to make some space (not to mention diaper money) by getting rid of some gear I don't use. I'll take care of shipping and I will adjust the price down a few bucks if you buy more than one item.

If you'd like to see more pics or have any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

-The North Face Animagi jacket M. Worn a lot but in good condition. 40g Primaloft ONE inside a Pertex shell in the torso, breathable fabric on the sleeves and the sides. It's the older version of this: thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-ge... but with superior Primaloft to the current model. $50

-La Sportiva Cobra sz 38. They've been worn 8-10 times in the gym and I've decided they don't fit me right. The edges are in great shape and the new leather smell is still present (no funk!), they just have some chalk and gym dirt on them. $65

-Lulu Lemon Running Jacket sz M. Don't make fun of me.. It's actually a really nice piece. It is a semi hard shell that stretches surprisingly well and has nice design touches like forward-oriented pit zips that allow access to the inner mesh pockets and stretchy thumb-loop wrist gaiters on the sleeves. It's in decent shape, but check the pic, there's some dirt on the collar and the inner lining on the seams is a bit worn. Would be perfect for someone looking for a great winter running or xc skiing jacket or even a hoodless ice climbing jacket for super cheap (yes I have done a couple of pitches of ice in this). Originally over-priced at $140 if I recall correctly but let's say $25 in this case.

-BD Mercury Mitts sz M. I think these are the 2011 or 2012 model. Never used! They've got Primaloft One instead of Primaloft Gold or whatever the current version has. $70 (since they're brand spanking new)

-BD Impulse Glove sz M. Wore these once, a tiny bit of scuffing on the palm, otherwise brand new. These are sweet gloves, they just didn't fit me. $35

-Mountain Hardwear Windstopper hat. Worn a few times, washed a couple times. It's aR1-style grid fleece on the dome and then Windstopper-lined micro fleece around the ears. Awesome piece for high output/cold weather activity, excellent condition, I just have too many hats. $14

-REI Travel/Hiking Shirt sz M. Never worn. Really nice, not my style. $12

-La Sportiva women's Imogene sz 40 or W8.5. Didnt fit my wife. Total of five miles and a little dirt on em. I've put probably 300 miles over the course of four years on my own pair of Imogenes so I can attest to their awesomeness and durability. $30

-EMS synthetic sleeping bag, regular size. Used maybe four times? The bag says 25/45, I think it would be pushing it to use it below thirty but ymmv. Not super compressible so I wouldn't recommend for a backpacking bag, but if you're dirtbagging it out of your van and you don't want to wear out your $500 western mountaineering bag, this would come in mighty handy. I would say 40 bucks but I'm going to ask $45 to help with the shipping a little, since it will be a bulky package.

-Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L. Used once on an overnight, basically brand new. Awesome, bombproof-looking bag, I just don't think I'm going on any expeditions anytime soon. *SOLD*

-Patagonia R1 Hoody LG. worn a few times under a shell, washed a couple times, excellent condition. It's a classic in a hot color, you know you want it. *SOLD*

-Mammut Softshell sz M... *SOLD*

-BD backcountry ski pack 30L. *SOLD*

-TNF base layer bottoms sz M. Worn twice, washed twice. *SOLD*

-Stoic women's Softshell shorts sz M. NWT. *SOLD*

-GSI Cookset. A gift that I already owned. Never opened. *SOLD*

-Chaco Flops sz 9. Impulse buy, never wear them. Excellent condition. *SOLD*

--- Invalid image id: 109530457 ---

--- Invalid image id: 109530459 ---

North Face Animagi

--- Invalid image id: 109530466 ---

BD Impulse Gloves

MHW hat