Ultralight Gear for Sale.

1. Zpacks Hexamid Solplex Cuben Fiber Tent: I bought and used this tent and the following items on a section hike this summer. The tent was set up less than ten times. It's in excellent condition and includes a cuben fiber stuff sack and 8 ultralight titanium stakes. I also had the tent upgraded to the thicker .74 oz/sqyd cuben fiber for extra durability. You can check out the specs at: http://www.zpacks.com/shelter/solplex.shtml $400 or b/o

2. 20 degree Zpacks 900 fill down sleeping bag 'long'. The bag was always used with a liner and is in excellent condition. Bag includes a cuben fiber stuff sack and repair tape. $300 or b/o

3. Thermorest NeoAir X-Lite sleeping pad w/ stuff sack and patch kit. The pad is in great condition and has never had a leak. $80

4. Zpacks Arcblast 52 liter backpack. The pack is good condition. It has a little wear and tear on the side water bottle pockets, but the pack itself is in excellent condition and is water tight. The pack is black and grey with dark green side, hip belt and front strap pockets. I have a roll of cuben fiber repair tape I'll throw in with the bag as well. $200 or b/o

5. Jetboil Sol Titanium cooking system. Great condition. $100 or b/o

6. Mountain Hardware Ghost Whisper Hooded Down Jacket. Men's, Blue, Size Large. Excellent condition. $250 or b/o
If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me or email:

Thanks!