Random trail books

Some gear that I don't need any more. Shipping not included, but will be as cheap as possible. Feel free to make offers. 

- $230 obo: Arc'teryx Pullover/Anorak (I think an older Alpha SL). Super light, half zip, kangaroo pocket, full right side zip and large armpit zip on the left. Excellent condition. The only small issue is an abrasion/nick in the membrane on the inside (pictured). Some seam tape would make it right-as-rain. 

- $25: G3 Targa Tele bindings. 

- $60: Madshus Annum 110 Skis, 195 cm. 

- $40: BCA Magic carpet skins. Cut for a pair of Madshus Annum 110 195cm skis. I can measure them if interested. 

- $15: BD skin (single skin). Cut for the same skis as the BCA's. The other skin was lost on a night descent of Mt. Lassen. 

- $20: Evolv Talon 11.5. No laces. Some life left on the soles. I climbed these for a bit before realizing they were a tad too big, and I didn't like how soft they were. 

- $8 ea: LS Python (no size, but fits me...guessing 42-42.5), LS Nago sz 42 (needs resole), LS mythos sz 41.5 (has paracord laces). 

I've also got a number of backpacking and trail books I don't need. They are all in great condition, most essentially new. Feel free to make offers, just want them to go somewhere they might get used. Shipping not included, but should be cheap through media mail. 

- $20: Trail Life, Ray Jardine

- $8: The Pacific Crest Trail Hiker's Handbook, Ray Jardine

- $8: Beyond Backpacking, Ray Jardine

- $5: The Ultralight Backpacker, Ryel Kestenbaum

- $5: Hiking the Triple Crown: How to hike America's longest trails, Karen Berger

- $10: Hiking Arizona Falcon Guide, Bruce Grubbs

- $5: Map and Compass, the complete orienteering handbook, Bjorn Kjellstrom

- $0 (as an add-on) The Pocket Doctor, Stephen Bezruchka M.D.

Gear photos:

Arc'teryx Anorak

Interior membrane damage. This is inside the wearer's right collar as it transitions to the shoulder. 

Skis: 

Skins:

G3 Targa Telemark Bindings:

Shoes:

Evolv Talons

LS Pythons, Nagos, Mythos

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags