FS: Price Drop Metolius Double Rack Powercams and TCUs

Doubles from #00 - #6 (16 cams) - $500 shipped includes biners.

Honestly it would be great if someone just buys everything in this post for $620 shipped. That’ll effectively give you doubles from 00-8, plus a 10, and an extra 3 and 6.

I’m around SLC for a few weeks. Would prefer to sell at least a half rack at a time. If you want a half rack here are my prices:

Half rack 00-6 plus biners (8 cams) - $275 shipped.

Half rack 00-8 plus #10 plus biners (11 cams) $350 shipped.

About the cams: I bought an older but barely used half rack and had them serviced and reslung by Metolius. Then I bought new cams to make doubles. They are all solid and reliable and have good action. I have placed all of them but not taken any falls. See below for details.

The top row (silver through black, plus the black on the bottom row) were purchased new about 6 months ago. They are 4-lobe power cams, with production dates from the last few years. The oldest one is the 00 (2014), the the 0 and 4 are 2017, the 5’s are 2018 and the others are 2020. I expect the older ones sat on the shelf at backcountry for a while before I bought them.

The bottom row (silver through green, plus the green on the top row) were manufactured around 2000 and serviced / reslung by metolius about 6 months ago. The sling dates are 2020. Metolius added stem sheathing and rewired any of them they thought needed it. #00 - #3 are 3-lobe TCUs. Some people prefer them because they fit in more places.

Here’s a couple more pieces. Manufactured around 2000, reslung 6 months ago by Metolius and runout customs for the WCFs.

Wild Country Technical Friends colored to match metolius sizes 3, 6, 7, 8. $20 each

Metolius power cam 7, 8, 9. $30 each

Detail

Tags