Men’s and Women’s clothing - Arc’teryx, Royal Robbins, Columbia and more

Time to clean out the closet again and fund this years races. Any damage/marks is noted and pictured. Most of this stuff just doesn’t fit because I have unfortunately short legs. Prices don’t include shipping, but if you buy multiple things I’ll happily work a deal just to get it gone. Open to trade for other clothes (men’s medium) or hiking shoes/boots in the 11ish range. Also folding trekking poles would be cool.

Women’s:

REI lightweight convertible pants. 4 tall (my wife is also short) $20

Women’s Navarro biking shorts. Built in belt and padding. I bought them assuming they were a men’s medium, but they turned out to be women’s. $15

Men’s clothes:

Arc’teryx shorts $SOLD

Columbia hiking shorts $15

Royal Robbins shorts. A little shorter than the others, probably a 7” or so inseam. $10

Salomon ADV Skin dry shorts $20

Kuhl hiking pants (they’re green) small white spot on right knee, one back pocket has holes as shown. $15

AG Snow jeans. Water resistant, flannel lined, boot zippers. Some of the flannel has torn inside the crotch, but the rest is in great shape. Comfortably stretchy and surprisingly warm. $20

Waffle Top. It’s the military’s version of a grid fleece. Same fabric as your R1 type shirts and jackets. Has thumb holes, it’s a Large $10

Carhartt Shirt $10

Prana TShirt. Nearly new $15