Panasonic LUMIX GX7 Body + Lenses

Panasonic LUMIX GX7 Body + Lenses

Offering up my climbing/travel camera and a thoughtful lens package here either a la carte (shipping not included in price) OR as a complete package (shipping included in price). 

This is a Micro Four Thirds system that I purchased new. This camera is ideal for someone who wants a rugged, magnesium-allow body with good manual functionality, print-quality photos, and multiple lightweight lens options. Everything just barely fits into the Lowepro case (aside from the wall charger). The lenses are in excellent shape with zero scratches and used 100% of the time with the included UV protectors.

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7  $150  $100

• 16MP camera + 1080 video, built-in image stabilization, tiltable touch screen LCD, Wifi, pop-up flash, tons of manual controls, the whole nine yards...
  • In pretty good/fair condition overall: Some cosmetic scuffs on the bottom of the body. The LCD touch screen is in great shape with no scratches. Functionally, the camera works perfectly aside from the electronic eye viewfinder (EVF).
  • The flip-up electronic eye viewfinder (EVF) is not functioning as is but also not necessary/not for everybody. To clarify: The EVF electronics work, but there is a very small piece of plastic/glass that needs to be replaced internally to adjust the internal EVF focus with the mini-slider.
  • Includes: Wall charger + (1) Lumix battery + (2) Off-brand batteries + Body Cap + Lowepro carrying case + 16gb Transcend SD card

LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 ASPH. $175  $150 

• This is a metal-body premium lens with insane depth and low light capability for its size. Google it...kinda legendary. This is a must-have/go-to lens. 
  • In excelent condition. 
  • Includes UV filter, storage cap, and lens cap.

LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.  $175  $150

• Nothing else gives you this kind of telephoto reach and sharpness in such a small and light package.
  • In excellent condition. 
  • Includes UV filter, hood, lens cap, storage cap, and lightweight case/stuff sack.

LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, f/2.5 ASPH.  $120  $100

• Extremely light/thin wide-angle lens with good low light capability. 
  • In excellent condition. 
  • Includes UV filter, lens cap, storage cap, and padded Lowepro case.

Package deal! $560  $500 shipped  

• That is well less than a brand new GX9 body + stock lens

Shipping is additional for a la carte items. I ship USPS Priority Mail and will send you tracking. 

Questions or detail photos? Just email me.

Email/Paypal: or Venmo: Erik-Rieger

A few sample photos:

With 20mm lens

With 14mm lens

With 35-100mm lens

Detail

Tags